HOME SECURITY CAMERAS
Best Security camera with Auto Tracking, Cloud Service, PTZ Rotation, Motion Detection and Night Vision
BEST INDOOR AND OUTDOOR MOTION ACTIVATED CAMERA
At present, different types of cameras have been released which prevent the movement of people. But many of us do not know which one is the best with all these cameras. This 1080P WiFi IP camera can accurately capture human motion. The purpose of a motion camera is to capture it immediately when a movement is noticed in an empty space. The camera will automatically track the body when somebody move and camera motion sensor works very strong. (you can open or close this function in APP).
DAY AND NIGHT VISION CLOUD IP CAMERA
Night vision ranges up to 49 feet in low light or even in pitch dark with clear image. You can monitor your home clearly and easily day and night. Night vision mode will work automatically based on light change, or be controlled manually on App.
COMPLETE COVERAGE IN 1080P
This is wireless Full HD IP security camera with 1920*1080 resolution achieves 360° viewing via 355° horizontal & 115° vertical rotation range and 110° wide-angle advanced glass lens, no blind zone. Quick access to the important locations by presetting/ bookmark.
SUPERCHARGED TWO-WAY AUDIO
The built-in ultra-responsive microphone allows you to have smooth stable conversations through the Home App, wherever you are. Intercom mode lets you activate the microphone and speaker, so you can send commands to your pet, or scare off unwanted guests. Hands-free mode allows for a flexible two-way conversation with your loved ones.
BEST HOME SECURITY CAMERA SYSTEM
Receive real-time notifications whenever motion is detected. camera’s safety hallmark Motion Detection/Tracking Algorithm accurately identifies, tracks, and records movement (and optionally sends 10-second Activity Alerts) to help you keep up with everything, so you don’t have to Worry.
CLOUD IP CAMERAS SPECIFICATIONS
- Style: Mini Camera
- Type: IP Camera
- Connectivity: IP/Network Wireless
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- High Definition: 1080P(Full-HD)
- Lens (mm): 3.6mm, 8-32mm
- Installation and Wall Bracket: Ceiling
- Power Supply(V): 100-250V
- Dimensions (L x W x D)(mm): 11*7*8cm
- Supported Mobile Systems: Android & ios
- IR Distance(m): 10meter
- Viewing Angle : 90°
- Megapixels: 2MP
- Power Consumption(W): 3W
- Storage: 32 GB Memory Card
- Sensor Brand: SONY
- Alarm Action: FTP Photo
- Alarm Action: Local Alarm
- Video Compression Format: H.264
- Technology: Infrared
- Color: Black, White
- Audio Output: 1CH RCA
- Sensor: CMOS
- Cloud Service: Cloud Storage Wifi Camera
- Intelligent analysis Body Motion Trackin: 2.4Ghz
- WiFi Home Security CCTV Camera: Two way audio
- Storage card slot: Micro sd card 8/16/32/64Gb
- wifi channel: 2.4Ghz
HOW TO SET UP THE IP CAMERA IN DEVICE ?
1. Download and Install the App:
- Make sure your mobile devices are connected to the network properly (Wi-Fi)
- For Android phone users, download the free app by searching “YCC365” in “Google Play Store” or scanning the QR-Code on the camera package.
- For iPhone or iPad users, download the free app by searching “YCC365” in “App Store” or scanning the QR-Code on the camera package.
2. Connect the Cloud IP Camera
- Open your APP “YCC365”, register a new account or log in your old account
- Add the camera device (You can choose four ways to add your camera)
- When your add your camera, please put your camera in a place where the wifi signal is stable (Put your phone and camera closer)
If you can not connect to WIFI successfully:
- Make sure the WIFI Password is correct.
- Make sure the router signal is stable (placing IP Camera close to your router for first connection is Recommended).
- By the way, this camera only supports 2.4Ghz Wifi. The Camera will not work on a 5Ghz wireless standard at this time. If you have a dual-band router, be sure to segregate your wireless channels and connect the Camera to the 2.4ghz channel.
- Check that your wifi name and password do not have special symbols, our camera can only recognize English letters and numbers.
- Check that the IP Camera is waiting for connection message after you plug it to the socket. If no message, then you need to reset the camera and start over.
- Reset will erase all user settings including WIFI information, access password, alarm information, arming zones information.
- Find the reset hole at the bottom of the device, and then use needle to insert it, press it more more than three seconds after hearing “di” sound, when hearing ‘Reset to be defaulted setting’ sound, then camera reset successfully.
- After the reset, user can start to connect it by WIFI.